Thursday, July 16, 2009

Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organisational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.

Tonight, marks the last day; last night of CAS Accpac project. & I can tell you, my groupmates are AWESOME. without them, i believe I'd not be able to do this project all by myself. Thus, big thanks to Alfresco, Xiuhui, Ruijie & Xianfu. (:

Did printing today, and editting of abit of data entry forms. Used up all 500 sheets of paper that Xiuhui had helped us buy, OOPS. Can't believe that we killed so many trees for this project. :X

Project submission tomorrow, hope our efforts for this project will pay off. (:

Lastly, I'd like to use this reflection blog to thank those who had directly or indirectly helped us in our project:

*Mrs June Yeo.
*Mr Gerald Koh.
*Mr Chan Seet Meng.
*Mrs Alice Lew.
*Other classmates.
*MY GROUP MEMBERS. (:

These people have been a great help to our project, thus really thank them. (: & to my group members, always remember, there is no "I" in teamwork. We succeeded in finishing this project because "WE" existed. (:

Till then. (: