Friday, July 17, 2009

My individual Contribution:

I started off CAS project by doing the CAS Theory Report. Having really smart members around, life was so much easier as I just sat by the side and watch the other members do the Accpac project. BUT it does not mean that I did not contribute!

I helped to set up those services like Tax, Bank services, etc. Did A/R opening balances I think? When finalising everything, I checked every minor detail of our BDA & Recurring Entries and actually found out some mistakes. Oh my god! Cant imagine we didnt have an "auditor" to check! :S Others checked on A/R, A/P, GL, etc. (:

Oh yes, & I went around pestering the teachers for advice. :X Lastly, the data entry forms was done by a few of us, but I brought home to EDIT the whole entire thing, OHMYGOD. Nearly died doing so. :X

My Soft Skills:

Well, this project made me a very sociable person. Besides the teachers whom I approached, I had to go around the lab to mingle with the other groups who may or may not know me. :X Also, surfing the net became my skill too. We had to google-search for problems like Void Cheque and stuffs, thus I became an expert in surfing. :P

Lastly, I'd end with my group members & our AWESOME CAS thickest project. :D

T E A M W O R K (:

My last Goodbye.